Sunday 12 January 2014

This is my first post as a blogger. Just a test really to see how it all works.

Its pretty difficult jumping in with two feet, writing a mishmash of unconsidered thoughts and pressing that button, sending the product into a an electronic void, but here goes. There is a first time for everything.

By way of a brief introduction I am a wife, mother, amateur artist and an in training Central Metabolic Control System Therapist - the training for which will probably continue for the rest of my days! I do write some articles on a couple of other sites, however I wouldn't consider or suggest for a moment that I am a writer.

The other day someone asked me it I were to write a book what would it be about, I found that question incredibly difficult to answer. They say there is a novel inside all of us, the question made me realise I didn't even have an opening page title.

That's a little how I feel about setting out to write a blog.:-)





No comments:

Post a Comment